Tuesday, June 10, 2008

You Don't Mess with the Zohan=Ack!

WARNING: SPOILERS!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~

UGH. That pretty much sums it up. What a waste of Adam Sandler!

This movie was so hyped up, then offered nothing but gross out moments and a cheezy plot...or lack of a plot altogether.

There's lots of Zohan banging old women and having a massively exaggerated package, stupid dancing and so much hummus that I never want to eat it again.

I was majorly let down. At least I didn't have to pay for it.

Moving on, I was also let down by my metalsmithing loot. I get there and chick hands me a small box.

"Where's the rest?" I wonder to myself. I came to find that was it. Me=irritated, to say the least.

I dropped $125 on some wire, a few pieces of copper sheet, 8" of solder, a hammer, some dinky pliers (that I already have), some sandpaper, a firing block (I've got two), three leather circles, a cloth mask, a saw (I have two) and two hammering blocks. All used, too. WTH??!!!

I felt majorly ripped off and I almost left without the stuff. That was a lot of money tor fork over for such a small amount of supplies.

I know how much this stuff costs and I could've bought it all new for much less.

This is a "live and learn" situation. When someone says "make an offer", don't make it the highest you'll go. Stupid me!

*Sigh* I'm just a sucker, really. ;P

No comments: