Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Creation A Day Challenge: Day 1

What a crazy bunch of mess! I haven't posted in almost a year. @_@ Has this year REALLY been that boring?! Well...kinda', yeah. It HAS been. I have only recently begun to give a care about my creative side again, after having neglected it for the majority of 2012. So I haven't had a lot of crafty things to talk about. But the recent revival of my creative side has given me the urge to blog about it. Or something. I thought it would be cool to challenge myself to create one item a day for the rest of the year. Big or small, platic ring or chainmaille. Just SOMETHING, every day. I'm going to post pics daily, or try to anyway. So we'll start with what was technically yesterday's piece, a bright aluminum sweet pea chainmaille necklace. It's very cute, if I do say so myself.
I'm still working on today's piece, but should be done with it shortly. Just giving my fingers a leetle rest. Um...that's about it for today. Just sharing my Day 1 creation. Excited for the rest of the year and for my awesome festival in October. This will be my 6th or 7th year selling there, so I'm super psyched.

No comments: