Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Creation A Day Challenge: Days 7 & 8

I'm so bad about keeping up with things, and this is proving to be no different! So here's another combined post for my Creation A Day Challenge.

Day 7 brought about this cute cupcake ring. It's in a gunmetal ring and topped with a glass cabochon. It's nice and sturdy and adjusts to fit probably a size 9 or so finger. I actually made three of these, but was so lazy I only snapped a pic of this one.

Day 8's creations were these three glittery resin skull necklaces. I cast them in a mold I'd bought for Halloween and I thought this would be a good, simple way to use them so I wouldn't have to throw them out. I attached small bails to the backs and strung them each on a colored ball chain. Wooooot. That's that for now. More creations coming soon!

No comments: