Monday, September 17, 2012

Creation A Day Challenge: Days 4,5 & 6

Oopsie doo! Who was lazy (in regards to posting things on her bloggy) this weekend? Meeee! I did make things this weekend, but I failed to post them for anyone to see. My bad!So here is a combined post for the creations from days 4,5 & 6. First, I finished up some glazed retro horror and pinup pendants for day 4. They aren't perfect, since I opted to use glaze instead of resin because I'm impatient and didn't want to wait overnight for it to completely dry. The 50ft woman has a few bubbles and they are a tad cloudy, but they are still wicked cool.
Then, the Exodar plugs for day 5, which are a mix of turquoise, royal blue, violet and purple glitters. I was trying to represent the Draenei (yes, they're my favorite in-game race, followed by Blood Elves) pretty well, and I think I did. They are 1" (25mm) double flare.
Lastly, I made a cute red and black handlebar mustache pendant for day 6. It's got a nice weight to it because the image is protected by glass. Everyone loves a nice mustache! All my creations are or will be for sale in my Etsy shop.

No comments: